Keep Your Small Business Going Throughout COVID-19 With These Helpful Tips
Whether you own a coffee shop, clothing boutique, fitness center, or another type of small business, the pandemic has probably forced you into making some changes to how you operate and do business — and you may be struggling to stay afloat because of this. Thankfully, the following tips and resources help you to keep your small business alive as you ride out the remainder of COVID-19 and plan for a safe reopening.
Throughout the remainder of the pandemic, these tips will help you to effectively communicate with your customers and employees.
- Improve productivity and communication in the remote work age with some helpful tips from Unitonomy.
- Keep in touch with your customers throughout the pandemic. Make sure you’re keeping your business website, social media pages, and blog updated with useful information.
- Communicate your business reopening plans to your customers.
Update Your Brick-and-Mortar
Before reopening your physical location amid COVID-19, tackle these upgrades to create a safer, healthier, and more attractive workspace.
- Create a safer workplace by installing HEPA air purifiers, automatic door openers, and displaying health declaration signs throughout the space.
- Install new flooring before reopening your brick-and-mortar to the public. Carpeting is an affordable flooring option to consider, and it’ll give your space a fresh new look and feel.
- Visit Back to Work Safely (BTWS) for industry-specific business reopening guidance. Whether you own a bar, child care center, gym, or hair salon, BTWS will provide you with all the information you need to upgrade your physical location for a safe reopening.
Adapt and Grow
As you ride out the remainder of the pandemic and get ready to reopen your physical location to the public, these tips will help you to adapt your business strategy and grow as a company.
- Change your marketing strategy to fit the coronavirus era, think innovatively, and redesign your small business website.
- Improve your search engine rankings by hiring WordPress 719, a professional web designer with experience in search engine optimization (SEO).
- Get tips on reopening your small business at reduced capacity without losing money in the process.
If your small business is struggling to stay afloat amidst the coronavirus crisis, you’re not alone. However, an effective communication plan, some upgrades to your brick-and-mortar location, and a few changes to your business strategy will help you to keep your small business alive while protecting your valued employees and customers from COVID-19.
Article written by: Elena Stewart
Her website: elenastewart.com