Why I choose WordPress
- Like they say ” WordPress is Free as in Freedom”
- WordPress is easy to Customize with Themes and Plugins.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly
- WordPress is Easy To Manage
- and it’s Safe and Secure
- WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types
- You can use it for a Blog, a Business Website, an Online Store, Build a membership website and or Sell online courses.
Transform your website into a customer lead generation theme.
WordPress has free or purchase themes. Don’t buy a theme because it looks pretty, choose one that will help you build your business.
Start by creating your story, your goals, and your passion then everything will flow to the right place. I tell my students start by creating a vision board or a vision map how and where you want to be in 1, 2 and 3 years.
- Who is your client? Are you helping them with their needs?
- How are you going to market your products or services?
- Are you different from your competition?
- How much income do you want to make within the next year?
When we first started our graphic design business, I wrote a 10 years plan. Each year, we came very close and every year we increase sales.
A great page to go for additional Q&A A blog or a Website
Earn Money on line with WordPress
Example for a Coffee Shops
Creating a beautiful website is the beginning of a successful business.
WordPress Platform for a coffee shop.
- Google Adsense~Ads
- Affiliate Marketing~ Sell products
- Consulting~Earn money by advising people on the best ways to use social media
- Online Courses~Teach online courses
- Podcasting ~ Host an online podcast
- Book Sales~write books and sell them online.
- Lead Sales~Gather leads and sell them
- Freelance Writing
- Sponsored posts and ads
- Webinars offering a lot of tips and advice for free
Here's some Big Name Brands that are using WordPress Platform
- Tech Crunch
- The New Yorker
- BBC America
- The Official Star Wars Blog
- The Walt Disney Company
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- Snoop Dog
- Wolverine Worldwide ………………