Brick and Mortar will use facial recognition to track and collect customers data as they shop in their stores.
In 2020, the voice recognition market will hit $601 million.
Who is the customer?
Brick and Mortar retailers are more interested in knowing their customers tracking who is entering their stores and how they behave. They want to know the how’s, age, ethnicity and gender.
Customers need to be careful about with whom they’re entrusting their data.
Here are 4 technologies that will change Brick and Mortar retail stores forever:
- Facial Recognition
- Robot Assistants
- RFID Product Recognition
Remember the movie “Minority Report” with Tom Cruise they use facial recognition.
- Voice based shopping is expected to jump to $40 billion in 2022
- Smartphone users have tried voice search at least once in the past 12 months.
- 55% of Teenagers are using voice search on daily basis.
- Top 4 common keywords for voice search phrases are “how”, “what”, “best” and the fourth one “the”.
- Voice-based shopping is expected to be up $40 billion in 2022
I am, more than ever, conscious when buying online especially buying fabric.
Brick and Mortar is still for me. I still like to touch and feel the fabric before I buy any clothing.
All the fashion terms you need to know, click here
The 7 voice search devices are:
Technology is changing.
- Self driving truck
- G5 technology
- Artificial Intelligent
I also teach World History, The Industrial Revolution began in Britain in the late 1700s and spread around to other countries now they call it Digerati Technology.