Social Networking Sites you need to know about?
- Increase your audience on social media platforms for your clients, brand or business.
Social media sites have also grown tremendously each year. As per statistics, instagram accounts with the most followers worldwide in 2019.
You create a website so what’s next? You will need more time and money to promote your business..
Question for you: Are you easy to find?
- Build relationships with your audience on Social Media.
- Create a viral video
- Host a webinar
- Work with influencer
- Attend network events
- Create free tool
For my Instagram fan…
- For Instagram write long form caption.
- Connect with your instagram friends.
- Use different size hashtags.
- Be an active of your Instagram community.
- Apply filters to your photos.
- Your instagram is an Art Gallery so create one.
- Post in the middle of the day.
- Don’t post photos on Friday or Saturday night.
Facebook is still number 1
Tumble owned by Yahoo
Instagram sharing photos and videos.
Twitter post short text message.
Google+ owned by the tech giant Alphabet (Google)
Pinterest photo sharing and visual bookmarking social media site or app that enables you to find new ideas for your projects and save them.
LinkedIn one of the most popular professional social networking sites or apps and is available in over 20 languages.
Foursquare a local search, social media platform that enables you to find the ideal places to go to.
Skyrock is a French social networking site that offers its users a free and personal web space to create and post blogs, add profiles and exchange messages.
- Did you know TikTok has 800 million active users.
- The TikTok app has been downloaded over 1.5 billion times on the App Store and Google Play
Establish your company as an expert in your field.
- Increase brand visibility
- Lead generation
- Increase website traffic
- Offer value
- Oh yes, customer service
Did you know:
On a one to one consultation contact: email@example.com
or call the office: 480-232-4932
I aim to respond within 24 hours
I can work via Skype or google hangouts.
- Share relevant content
- Showing off your brand’s sparkling personality
- Promoting events
- Announcing new products
- Gathering new names for your marketing database.
- Acquiring new customers.
- Building relationships with your current audience.
- Increasing traffic to your blog/website or landing pages.
- Try to post four educational, entertaining posts for every one such as “an event promotion” and one hard promotion such as “watch a demo”= The 411 Rule