Here’s my Question:
- Do you have integrity? Strong moral principles.
- Do you have passion? A strong drive to change an idea.
- Do you have experience? Have you done it before creating value from start to finish.
- Do you have knowledge in Technical and design skills?
- Do you have time to focus on your website and your products or services at the same time?
- How about the skills to help the company going? From Marketing to sales.
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- How about commitment? Can you dedicate yourself to your business and determine to succeed.
- Ah yes, do you have a vision.
- Are you coachable?
If you answered all 10 questions then go for it. You can design your own website, and hopefully people will show up or you can have me teach you how to create your own website for your business.
This page will help you with your questions Q&A Website or Blog
Which web building platform do you use?
I use WordPress a free and open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL.
What does is mean MySQL?
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system.
I have an idea for my business, but will you teach me how to create my own website, and how to become an Entrepreneur?
Sure, I can do both. I have twenty + years experience owing my own graphic design studio and as a retail buyer with duties training sales staff in product knowledge, visiting Manufacturer, showrooms, negotiating deals, seeking out new products, monitoring inventory, purchasing budget and having a strong communication skills is a must for a large department store in Ohio.
Learning is keeping up with the changing world.
Check the portfolio page
I specifically limit my client list so that I can provide responsive and prompt service.
FREE Consultation over a cup of coffee your choice, and let’s talk about your purpose, your needs and the “why” and the “what”.
I also can do Skype or Google hangouts.
One of my favorite quote by Simon Sinek
Working hard for something we don't care about is called Stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.
Here's a question for you?
What is the definition of a Camel?.................... It's a horse design by a committee.
the quote is attributed to Sir Alec Issigonis, a British car designer who worked at the Morris Minor Company from the age of 18 and went on to design the Mini.
To be a true innovator and visionary you can’t listen to too many people. You have to be more of a benign dictator and trust your instincts. They say that to come up with a truly disruptive idea you have to be a truly disruptive person and again this is getting at the same point.~Jos White, Entrepreneur and investor