If you have dreamed of starting your own business to become an entrepreneur or making a life change, but haven’t been able to do so, this article is for you.
So, let’s start you with a question?
What is the difference between an Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship?
An entrepreneur is a person who starts a business.
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business by identifying potential markets, additionally, you will gather the necessary resources, manage the business plus identify risks.
Furthermore, entrepreneurship generates new wealth in any economy of any country.
The French word “entreprendre”.
The word “entrepreneur” derives from the French word “entreprendre” which means “to undertake”. So, it’s the person who undertakes the risk. One of 10,000 + English words that derive from the French language.
The best advice I can give to aspiring entrepreneurs is to first learn how to sell and then connect with your customers.
Therefore, If you want to be a great entrepreneur and a successful individual, the first thing you need to do is to find the need and find a solution for it. Secondly, you have to keep doing what you believe.
For this reason, there are a lot of needs out there, and most importantly, who is actually solving the problems? Is it you or someone else?
Moreover, never compromise for the sake of money, the sake of power, or the sake of fame because they will be all short-lived.
Shark Tank Investor
Investors aren’t just drawn to startups that interest them because they’re more enjoyable to invest in. Matter of fact, it’s because that’s where their expertise lies.
Connections are important
First, the investors want to give their money, followed by their expertise and their new partners can take advantage of their connections and business savvy, and Sharks are happy to provide that.
Sometimes we need to take the risk to make things happen to ourselves
- Follow your passion: The fact that the business owner has personally invested in the type of business will provide a reason to succeed.
- Fill a need: While you fill a need for a product or a service that you offer is unique, it will automatically be a demand.
- Manage a better business: At any rate, Do you have entrepreneurship experience. That’s the key! It’s okay, you can learn.
- Designing or inventing a product: Find the solution to a problem and what would this solution look like in the form of a product. Is there a demand for your product? What makes you Unique, give your readers what they want. Lastly, give them solutions to their problems, and not a sales pitch!
- High-Profit Margin: Although you might have the best product in the world, if you spend $25 to make a product that costs $30, how are you going to make a profit?
- Is your product or service affordable? Strictly defining the ” s “of a product can instantly exclude huge portions of the population and thus market potential. On the other hand, getting $40 for a product is easier than getting one for $4,000.
What if you failed?
First of all, I don’t believe in failure. If you believe, you will fail then you will fail, but If you fail, try to use the Scientific method to find out why you failed. First, make an observation, secondly, ask the question why, thirdly, propose a hypothesis, and fourthly, make a prediction, and test your prediction, and the conclusion is the result?
Open your mind to new ideas
“Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”~Richard Branson
GDP, Gross Domestic Product
The GDP helps to determine the economic health of a nation because when it increases it means that people are working and goods are in demand.
People I admire, Marie Foleo and Chris Guillebeau
How to find the work you were meant to do.
A goal can be climbing Mt Kilimanjaro or just mowing your neighbor’s lawn.
Consequently, my father’s first vision was to ensure that his family, including my grandparents, were healthy, and to ensure that they would live a long stable financially, and healthy life.
Sharing my experiences
If you don’t have a clear vision of where you want to go and do in your life, someone else will control you and someone else’s will control your vision. I am an example of that, I created someone else’s vision and not my vision.
It’s never too young or too old to start a business.
What are your beliefs, your vision, your strategy, your purpose, and of course you’re “Why”. Why not you!
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. “~Japanese Proverb
Optimism is the vision for the future
.The mission is the vision for the future
Experiences are the vision for the future
Aspiration is the vision for the future. Elevate your aspiration.
Wealth is the vision for the future
Energy happy in the now
Spirituality is happy in the now
In conclusion, education is happy in the now, and a vision for the future.
When people ask Elon Musk how he learned to build rockets, he says, ‘I read books’ Never stop learning. Both my father and my older son, Jordan are book lovers. My father became an entrepreneur and Jordan a business consultant, and my younger son Zach is a home builder.
Know Your Customer
Determine & define your target market (Picture your perfect customer)
What are their “wants & needs”?
What are their “fears and pains”?
In fact, what motivates them to buy your product or services?
Create your vision board, and your business plan which includes your cash flow, and all of your expenses.
What do you want in life?
In order to get what you want in life start visualizing your vision.
Not everyone wants to have their own business, and it’s okay.
I do have some questions for you:
Where do you want to be in 2,3, or 5 years, your travels, your spirituality, your family, your friends, your health, and your business?.
Finally, Don’t let anything distract your vision. We have one life, live it. Do what you love.
We tend to put business first, but first, it should be as follows:
What would you do?
- Reading and Learning
- Learn who you are?
- Your financial life?
- Are you happy with your quality of life?
- Relaxing and enjoying your family and
- How about your health?
Avoid doing too many things, focus on one thing
Online statistics and according to optinmonster.com
That’s 91% of the country’s current population!
So far, 69% of Americans have shopped online, and 25% of Americans shop online at least once per month. The majority (59%) of these shoppers bought clothing items, and 47% bought their first item on Amazon.
Since online shopping, in general, is growing so fast, the next statistic shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. In 2023, eCommerce retail purchases are expected to rise from 14.1% to 22%. Firstly, If you want to explore the top dropshipping supplier’s contact spocket.
Top Small Business Ideas-Hot New Opportunities in 2022
- Start a blog (how to create a blog)
- Business consulting www.hitrole.com
- Olive Oil Pop-Up Shop estimates $2 billion
- Construction www.alloycorporation.com
- Gourmet Popcorn Kiosk 1.5 billion in sales in the US
- Gourmet Cookies
- Tutoring, online and in-person
- Smoothie & Juice Bar is estimated at $3 billion in the USA.
- Property Management
- Technology consulting and Repair
- Marketing Services
- Personal Trainer
- Have Van will help (many need help with moving both and small)
- Freelance are upwards of 1.3 trillion in any number of professions. www.wordpress719.com
First, What you need are an Accounting professional Invoicing and Billing software
The cash flow of your business is defined as the amount of money that enters and leaves your operation periodically. So, Monitoring how you spend your money assures you that it is used wisely since you know where it is going.
According to Alux, these are the opportunities in 2022-23.
- Mechanical engineer
- IT Specialist
- Best selling author
- Contractors and Entrepreneurs
- Chief executive
- Day Trader
- Game developer
- Data scientist
- Full-stack developer
- F1 Engineer
- Risk analyst
How do visitors engage with your websites?
A mentor, a teacher, and a web designer.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org